Our firm is made up of experienced employment lawyers and commercial litigators. Whether you have been unlawfully terminated from the job or are in need of representation for a business dispute, we will provide skilled legal guidance and aggressive advocacy concerning your potential case or other legal issue.
Our attorneys focus their services on three core legal areas:
- Employment Law: Representing employees against their employers for claims of unlawful termination, sexual harassment, disability discrimination, Family Medical Leave Act, New Jersey Family Leave Act, hostile work environment, retaliation, Wage and Hour Law, pregnancy discrimination, whistle-blower claims, unemployment benefits, restrictive covenants, no compete agreements, non solicitation agreements, employment contracts and severance agreements.
- Litigation Services: Representing businesses and individuals in employment litigation, commercial litigation, shareholder disputes, real estate litigation, personal injury, medical malpractice, landlord tenant disputes, commercial evictions, construction litigation, municipal court and trust and estate litigation.
- Transactional Services: Representing clients in business and personal transactions including human resource management, employee sensitivity training, employment manuals, harassment/complaint investigations, college disciplinary proceedings, complex dispute resolution, wills and real estate closings.
We are committed to acting in your best interests and striving to meet all your needs and goals. In every case we handle, we seek to:
- Tenaciously, attentively and knowledgeably fight for our client's rights
- Maintain open lines of communication with our clients, being available to answer their questions, address your concerns and provide regular status updates
- Serve as a source of vital information concerning the litigation progress
- Provide an honest and realistic assessment of potential options for a resolution
- Giving our clients the knowledge necessary to make informed decisions about moving forward
- Find the most efficient, productive and cost-effective solution for each client's concern
- Provide personalized and attentive service throughout the duration of each client's matter
To learn more about how we can help you, please call our law office at Bell Works, Holmdel (732) 935-7246.
- Law Against Discrimination
- Hostile Work Environment
- Sexual Orientation Discrimination
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- New Jersey Family Leave Act
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Disability Discrimination
- Reasonable Accommodation
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Restrictive Covenants
- Whistleblower Retaliation
- Unemployment Appeals
- Overtime Pay
- Sexual Harassment
- Severance Agreement
- Harassment Investigations
- Commercial Litigation
- Non-Compete Agreement
- National Origin Discrimination
- School Bullying
- Pregnancy Accommodation